Sunday, January 9, 2011

WOW! ITS BEEN 7MONTHS!!!!






Wow! i cant believe that i havent written on here in 7 months!!! alot has gone on in my life and for the better i have to say!!!! i have grown closer to God and have more clientele for my business!! my daughter is absolutely growing like a weed!!!! but i do have to say that i do not make cakes any more..... its a bitter sweet feeling.....but my time is consumed with raising a daughter running a business and making hair bows!!!!!!! yes i know what youre probably thinking....' man that girl doesnt know how to stay doing one thing!' well i do have to say that i will be doing hair for a long while! i do like doing it and i get to help people feel better about themselves!!! the hair bows just came out one day! i have made hair bows for my daughter for a while now and i i had a client ask if she could buy them from me..... and my hair bows making all started from that!!! i know what youre thinking....' is she going to change the name of her blog???' i have thought about it and i have no idea what im going to do! i do think that making hair bows is relaxing to me...and i get to sale them and make girls feel pretty too!!! i am still waiting on my husband to find me ....but until then i am pretty content on where im at in life! My Jesus knows what i need and want and when is the best time to give me what i need and want. i trust Him Fully with my life and my daughters. thats the only way to go!!! Until next time ladies and gents!!!!! i promise to write something more often!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment