Friday, March 20, 2009

My First Blog....Im So Excited!!!


Well hi there everyone in the internet world! Im so excited to have a blog now......not sure how all of this works but im giving it a try anyway!!!My name is Miranda and im from a little town in west texas. I go to college right now to become a hair dresser and well i also bake and decorate cakes!!! I love to bake and decorate cakes! Its fun and challenging at the same time! I will be putting some of my cakes on this blog to share with all of you out the in the internet world! I have a beautiful little girl that is my world!! And I have an awesome family that help support me in my dreams. And last but not at all the least.......My one and only God! I thank Him every day for the talent that He has put in me. He is my ONLY way to go! I can do everything if He is on my side! I really hope that you enjoy this blog as much as I do!!!

1 comment: