Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The School World......




Well in the days of going to school you know "back in the day" i remember the girl drama and "well i dont like her" and "shes not my friend". Not alot has changed in the 11 years that i have been out of highschool.........Now its "i really dont like her" and "well that girl wears toooo much make up" and (well the one i really dont like to hear) "guess what i did last night or who i did". and then laugh about it. I cant believe that this goes on still today. Its like girls have lost respect for themselves. Makes me want to tell them Well what makes you think that that guy is going to respect you if you dont even respect yourself!!! I try not to get in the middle of it. I try to stay out.Put my MP3 player on and crank it up so that i dont hear anything i dont want to hear. You know i thought that i was going to school just to cut hair not knowing that theres ALOT more to it than just cutting hair off! Its fun though and i really enjoy learning new things, but sometimes you just dont want to be there and do the work. you know STRESS OUT because youve got a crap load of homework and a teacher that repeats and repeats and repeats and repeats and a baby at home and a test on friday that you dont think youll remember whats even on the stupid test!!!!!! Then i calm myself down and i look at my daughter and think this is all worth it in the end........ Shes the Best thing that has ever happened to me! its the best thing for me and her!

No comments:

Post a Comment