Sunday, August 30, 2009

Where are the Single Christian Guys?!?!?





Well tomorrow is back to school.....not really ready to go but I'm really ready to get this last semester over with....I was at church this morning and i was looking out in the crowd and noticed that there aren't any good SINGLE christian guys in our church! Now don't get me wrong that's not why I go to church and I have noticed this before but to actually realize that there is not anyone that's a single male (with or without children) christian , on fire for God in our church! this evening we had our annual church picnic and noticed it even more! There is no one to talk to....you look all around and you see couples everywhere! sometimes I just feel out of place...but I know that's the devil.....it just would be nice to talk to someone in the same boat as you are...you get me? So with this said I decided to start praying for single on fire for God people to come into our church......God knows my heart and He knows what I am looking for or more important what Hes looking for for me. He knows what I need and what my daughter needs. I need a husband who's going to be a God fearing man, protector, a listener, head and not the tail, and a help meet. My daughter needs a God fearing father....a dad, one whose going to be there for her in any situation, and to love her like his own, to be that daddy figure in her life, to show here how shes to be treated..... so with this little tid bit said I'm going to be praying ......praying till it comes to past......Ill let yall know when it manifests!!

No comments:

Post a Comment