Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And God Said.."Hes On His Way Miranda..."



Well as you all know ...the ones who read my blogs......i am in school to be a hair dresser and i do cakes for extra money....i have been really busy as far as school and cakes....Well God is so Good! God has a way of telling you what you need to do in order to get closer to him.....I had the feeling in the pit of my stomach saying Miranda Get closer to Me...Worship Me.....I know that This feeling.... this still small voice is Him Talking to me.......Telling me what i need to do....so I listen....i quit hanging out with the people that He tells me to.....worship him the first thing i do when i wake up.....mind you i do make alot of mistakes through out the day....But its the best feeling....Getting closer to Him.......Well God honors the obedient...I had been praying on what i was to do when i got out of school...where i was to work......and never really felt peace about any places in my town......untill i looked in the paper on day.....and there was a small hair shop for sale....well to make a long story short.... my family went to go and look at it and felt the Peace of God all over me........ Knew that this was where i was supposed to be....just knew it.......so we bought a hair shop!!! Its called THAT HAIR SHOP! I am so excited about this and I know that it will work because God is in the Middle of it all!!! Knowing that God is faithful and what He says is True! SO with all that said.......i wanted to share an experience that i had with you all....I had been praying for my future husband and asking God when he was coming..........." You know God i need a husband and most of all Anaiah needs a Daddy..." well i would see couples and her people talk about their loves....and well here was i ...in the middle of all of this .....wondering when it was going to be my turn........" God i know that your timing is perfect but can you speed up Your timing because I know im ready....i know that You know that im ready......" well needless to say i couldnt hear anything ........getting fusterated at this point.....started getting into the whole worshipp thing....changed my alarm to a worship song so thats what i woke up to ......listening to my worship music on my mp3 player on the way to school and while i was fixing my hair in the morning.......praying that i would live better for Jesus that day........One night i was praying before i went to sleep and told God that i was laying all of my burdens at the cross...at His feet and that i was not going to pick it up...i was going to let Him take care of it.......went to sleep.........6am i hear my alarm going off...worship music...."sweetly broken....."...then all of a sudden i start smelling the perfect awesome sweet smelling calogne i have ever smelt.......mind you my eyes are still closed......reached under my pillow .....hit snooze.....smell went away.........alarm going off........"sweetly broken...." smell comes back........hit snooze.....smell went away.......ok at this point i open my eyes and wonder if theres someone in my room .....looking around....... kinda confused ....wondering what is going on.......start praying......" Jesus what is going on......i dont understand......" Peace fills the room ....Gods peace.....very thick........ i close my eyes once again.....alarm goes off........"sweetly broken....." ....the smell of the sweet smelling cologne had come back into the room.......only this time.......stronger but not over powering........Peace came over me........i laid there....listening........"Hes On His Way Miranda........"

1 comment:

  1. Miranda - that is AWESOME! Gave me chills. So excited for you and your future!!!!

    ReplyDelete